Hotel: Atlant Hotel Nabran
Location: Nabran, Azerbaijan
Price: On request
Atlant Hotel Nabran is located in a northeast part of Azerbaijan on the bank of Caspian Sea and surrounded by beautiful forest.
Nabran is a settlement which is famous for its resort zone, and, not only in Azerbaijan, but also in the vast territory of all former Soviet Union. In Atlant Nabran Hotel tourists are attracted by the climate, which here throughout the whole year is moderate: it is dry and warm in summer, and wet in winter, but it is not especially frosty.
Tourists come to Atlant Hotel Nabran from every corner of the globe as we have a set of various activities. In Atlant Nabran people of the most different age can perfectly have a rest. Elderly will find here calmness, a pacification and a cosiness; children will have fun, the blessing for this purpose is all necessary conditions; for youth it is not boring, because there are numerous discos, disco-bars.
There are 288 rooms on the territory of Atlant Nabran Hotel.
– the main building (6 floors): 116 standard rooms (14 rooms – 2 rooms for 4 persons, 102 rooms for 1 room, maximum accommodation: 2 + 1);
– Building (2 floors) with pool view: 48 standard 1 room rooms for 2 persons;
– Building (2 floors) with pool view: 48 2-room family rooms. Maximum accommodation – 4 persons);
– cottages: 55 3-room cottages. They have their own terraces. Located in the shadow of age-old oak trees. Maximum occupancy is 6 people;
– cottages: 12 3-room luxury cottages equipped with a kitchen and has its own terrace, two bathrooms and a steam room. Accommodation – 6 people;
Rooms at the Atlant Hotel Nabran with all conveniences: 2 double bed or 2 single beds, shower, toilet, air conditioning, telephone, TV, hairdryer, balcony
Would you like to spend the weekend / holidays in Atlant Nabran Hotel?
We guarantee you the best offer: CALL US NOW OR SEND ONLINE REQUEST
SEEKING AN ADVENTURE?
Our customise your trip tool gives you the freedom to combine two or more places in Azerbaijan, so you can travel further and explore more on your next vacation.